October 2, 2010

My Musketeers...


There is a numbness while writing this post, “Three Musketeers”, well that was my gang of three devils ready to do weirdest, funniest, adventures stuff, best people of my life always by me for anything and everything.  I lost V long back to cancer and R recently; i know  memories will always be there, but will not be replaced. The last SMS from R i received was more like a sign, “Hey watching you”. I still wait for your morning miss calls to wake me up.. though i know, there wont any, anymore...
Quite clueless I’m, I guess, now.  I will miss you a lot...



Oh! Scary life is, mocking at my fate;
As the mighty sun sets in the distant horizon;
Leaving me in solitude with the darkness;
Only to wake up every morning to see myself looking for sign;
Searching in every crowd hoping to see you back
Blaming the mighty for his cruelty; why me?
Unanswered questions and unheard prays;
Now it’s just me and my life
Wondering where to start again!


15 comments:

Sourav said...

I am sorry for your loss! But you know probably they want you to take this start as a positive one, coz somewhere somehow your being happy will make them smile too!

We don't get people back, but we can make them live in our memories always, yes always :)

Lady Whispers said...

Ouch that really hurts...I lost the best friend i ever had to misunderstanding and it hurts...but atleast i know someday the friend will fight odds...but knowing friends can see u but u cant is worse ...but then life isn't fair....but yes like sourav says maybe that message was like a signal :) so make them happy by being happy always :)

amalbose said...

losing a friends might be really pain, i cant even think of myself in ur situation.. im sorry for ur loss
but dont think of dem as gone..they ll always live in ur memories

Dhanya said...

Sorry for ur loss.. but life has to move on and we always live in memories..

Arv said...

at a loss for words mate...

am sure their spirits are still around you, watching you :)

so smile and keep them alive in your thoughts :)

Divaa Divine said...

I sure can relate to this high and low! all in all!

sanaya said...

m so sorry for ur loss and i simply cant even imagine myself in ur place loosing a frend the way u did:(
just pray for them that they get the highest rewards dats the best u can do for them.

sulagna said...

heyii sweety just remember "this will also pass"

MuddassirShah said...

Touching!!
Very well written :)
Cheers

Rià said...

Can so relate to this post, i know how bad it feels when u lose ur best friends. And i m sure they r watching u from heaven.

Abhilash said...

Hi,

First, I apologize for the late visit. I was busy with many projects showering on my head. After using a delegation towel, I managed to clean them. However, some droplets remain to keep me busy for the entire day.

I understand the importance of friends and their value in life as I value friendship. Keep smiling and let your friend be in your heart so you make her feel that you still love her and rather than remembering the odd's you still remember the good time you had.

It is written nicely. Sorry! But I could not find your name. Could you please expose your sweetest name. I hope you are not like the normal novel writers who write in hide with an Alias "bamboo boy"

: )

Abhi...

Alpha Za said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Thank you all, for the support, its a great feeling to knw that u are not alone..!

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Hi abhi,

thanks 4 dropping by..i'm not anon, so u can call me sree, thats wt my frnds cal me..

Suruchi said...

It’s sad to lose friends...
May you get the strength to bear your loss
And the positivity to realize that the world is awaiting with more friendly hands stretched your way:-)