March 23, 2012

My Precious Little World !!!

Precious, you are my memories;
Those broken pieces of past
Let me savor you in me; coz’
Without you, my world is meaningless!



Some things never change, no matter how many years pass; some memories will always stay intact. Time is a bad healer; when you miss the people you are grown up with, the people you lost, even their pics look so vivid, like it was taken yesterday. Looking back the ones I miss the most would be R & V, my best friends, who make my little world.

I don’t know how one react to the loss of their best friends, the ones who stand by you at each step of life, backing you without any reason, your secret keepers, an undeniable part of your family. I miss them almost every day, but the most, when I’m confused and wishing someone sorted it, a good listener without yelling or giving a weird expression. It’s ultimately a feeling that someone is there, understanding and supporting you for anything and everything. It’s not like I don’t have great friends, I do, but somehow they could never replace my musketeers. That’s how we were known, three devilish kids of the block. When I meet my old friends, school friends, they wonder how to talk about the good old days without mentioning R & V. I see Papa purposefully avoiding talks about anything which will remind of them, like time is going to heal everything.

I have moved on in life, with new friends, new place, a gala time relishing making new memories and moments, but at the end of the day, looking back, its their faces that I remember the most. Like you haven’t really gone a long way, you still have some of your past left with you. R used to be my morning alarm, calling up every day in the morning to wake me up and to ensure that I started my chores. I have two alarms now to wake me up in the morning; still I get up late thinking 'why that idiot didn’t call'. Realizations always click a bit low. I don’t want to get rid of those memories; that will remain to be my precious little world. Life is different, but they do live in one corner of my heart, sealed to others!

6 comments:

Bikram said...

I dont know what to say , I know wht you mean...

I live in uk alone, wthout any friends , true i dont have any friend here as i did in india .. I had a whole GANG ..

life happened moving on this and that

Bikram's

- Sugar Cube - said...

Sorry for your loss.
Its very difficult to let go off memories..and you cannot help yourself from reliving them time and again. No matter how much you must have 'moved on'.

Srishti Menin said...

Some memories are ageless dear, i remember those days Ron, veena and u were quite inseparable, i can understand how much you miss them, everyone do.

R. Ramesh said...

hey thanks 4 yr consoling words yar..and sorry for late reply.just returned to sharjah..will stay connected:) tc

Anonymous said...

I dont know what to say... This is really painful. But you have to move on DI, unless you let go of your past, you won't be able to accept your future.

All the best dear.. TC

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Thanx all.. Life an the people around are always so precious :)