June 11, 2013

Times Unknown !!

 
Times move on leaving me behind the edge
Leaving with the memories of the gone,
Leaving to the world of unknown, you move to the fore
Swift with fiery as you thrash the once known & dear
Leaving me powerless to act, broken & wounded
Unable to heal the broken memories; you the great healer
Will you ever come back to take me with you;
Or will you leave me to seize the time!
 
Been to watch “Yeh Jawani” movie today, loved it for some superb acting & some lovely not so stereotype moments!  Funny, but it made me look back to the time that had quite faded knowingly or unknowingly – reminding me of some wonderful people I had met & made friendship with! But what i remembered most was my days with R & V, though what pinched me the most was that those days won’t come again. Though i have million happiest moments after that, i still have the best ones with them. Life is intriguingly tough & surprisingly ruthless, but then we always hope!
Oh i changed my blog name – after so much thought – felt the current one suits it better, though loved it when people called me Devilish!
 
Pic Courtesy - Deviantart.com

12 comments:

Jeeves said...

Nice poem..sometimes moving on isn't that easy

R. Ramesh said...

hey buddy congrats on blog name change..:)i had requested u months ago on that hehe..u r a wonderful blog friend and devilish even for fun does not make me comfortable..wishes yar:)

Vikash Pisharody said...

U gvn such profound meaning to those timeless moments & memories , i really admire this superb write . Many to say bt i dnt i thnk tat wl enough. thx for sharing more of ur impressive & quality work. :)

Pooja Mittal said...

very nice poem,,,.. thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment.... just followed you, hope you follow back....

keep in touch
beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Ire said...

Some friends leave a strong mark in our lives, for us to continue to cherish our times together!

Beauty and the BEast said...

C'est la vie! Beautifully poignant, temptingly brutal.. we love it, live it and keep looking back!

Your words capture the anguish of moving back and forth in time really well!

Keep writing :)

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

@Jeeves
:) Thanks, true indeed!

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

@Ramesh,

Glad u liked the name :) Lot of my friends were pushing for the same, finally i thought to listen for a gud cause.. cheers :)

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

@Vikash
:) Thank u so much.. Gr8 to know that u liked my writing..

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

@Pooja
Thanks a lot pooja n welcome to my blog :)

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

@Nikita
:) Thanks, friends always leav a mark in our lives..

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

@Beauty & the Beast
:) Thanks, glad u liked it & welcome to my blog. Some timeless memories scribbled..